When I attended the Induction last week, the situation was tensed. Everybody was rushing to do things and nobody actually had the time to get to know each other. A three-day course was indeed too short for us to mingle around. The stressful look on everybody’s face was obvious. They could not hide it. We were told that observers were coming to judge us, so it created intense pressure to the participants. Each participant had to write their names on a piece of paper and it had to be visible to the observers. Many of us slept late at night, especially on the final night before the exam. Failing induction is not what we want to experience because it will affect our salary increment.
Anyway, I think I have done well in the exam so does everybody else. We are just crossing our fingers and hopefully everybody would pass. As the topic suggest, I would like to share some of the objectives questions that I have encountered during the exam. I cannot possibly remember the choices of answers, but I do remember the questions a bit. Basically, this time around, we got a lot of question regarding handling secret documents.
Some of them:
1. Sekiranya dokumen kerajaan hilang, ia perlu dimaklumkan kepada pemula dokumen kerana?
2. Mengapakah setiap dokumen rasmi perlu mempunyai nombor rujukan?
3. MBS merupakan belanjawan…
4. Sekiranya seorang melapor diri di tempat bertugas, apakah elaun yang layak dituntut?
5. Apakah proses bagi memeriksa latar belakang pegawai kerajaan?
6. Bagaimanakah pelanggaran keselamatan boleh berlaku?
7. Bagaimana menulis tajuk surat yang baik?
8. Bilakah fail sementara boleh dibuka?
Err…sorry guys, I can only remember those questions. There were 40, so it’s hard to remember all.