It must be very exciting for Kuchingnites to have Tropicana Motorworld in Kuching, opposite our famous hotel, Four Points Sheraton. Before this, we’ve been reading and searching for high-powered bikes through Mudah.com.my and Tropicana Motoworld in West Malaysia is offering irresistible prices and services such as RM1 downpayment, free shipping to East Malaysia etc.
However, don’t be deceived. While the offers are true in West Malaysia, once the bikes reaches Sarawak, the prices are the same as others sold in other motorcycle dealers in Kuching. They can’t get away from marking up the prices due to transportation cost and asking for higher down payment, which might be due to the financial institution policies in Sarawak. So, let me show you the showroom of Tropicana Motorworld first, before writing further.
[A nice and welcoming replica inside the shop]
[They sell below 150cc bikes too]
[They also sell above 500cc bikes. This one is a Naza Blade 650 cc]
[At the time I was there, I saw all types of helmets on the shelves]
[Two bikers were inquiring the staff about bikes. I must say that the PR of the staff was excellent]
So, what to expect when you walked into Tropicana Motorworld Kuching?
1. A friendly service by the staff there.
2. You won’t be able to do trade-in business there. But they allow you to display your bikes in their shop, helping you indirectly to sell your bikes.
3. Some bikes need to be pre-ordered. Not all bikes are ready stock.
4. Don’t pay RM1 to them if you want to buy a bike. Hahaha!
5. Wanted to test drive the bikes there? Well, it depends on which bikes. Sometimes they allow you to test drive and sometimes they don’t. No worries, all you need to do, is just ask.
Orait. Have a nice day folks.